Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Summer at Last


Good Morning,

We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight our theme is ……
Summer
Our very generous sponsor for this challenge is
For my card I used Scrubbie Ted


The ribbon is from my stash  
The shells were from ebay
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….

Crafty Cardmakers - 2W, C15 - #194 UNDER THE SEA OR AT THE BEACH (Week 1)
Make My Monday - 2W, Top 3, 3E - #53 LAZY DAYS OF SUMMER (Week 1)
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes

·         Crafting By Designs - W, F, 3E - Anything Goes for August (challenge open till 8/29)

·         Crafty Creations - 2W, 2E, #348- Always Anything Goes (Week 1 of 2)

4 comments:

  1. my goodness, this is so adorable!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a very sweet card! Love the bear! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, loving the image and design. Thanks so much for joining us at Make My Monday. Good luck. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx