Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 9 July 2017

Sketch time at CRAFT


Good Afternoon,

I am so late with this post. Over at  CRAFT we have a sketch challenge for you this week designed by our own Aunty Sue:




 Our fabulous sponsor this week is

For my card I chose two stamps

 
The image has been coloured using Promarkers.
The papers are from Nitwit Papers – Bundle of Joy
The roses, pearls and lace are from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges ..
Craft Rocket Challenges M 1st Thurs #39 Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude M,1st Thurs,3E Always Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenges 2W,1E,SIO Always Anything Goes (W2 of 2)

Crafty Creations - 2W, 2E - #345- Always Anything Goes (Week 1 of 2)

Crafty Gals Corner -  W, E2 - #130 - Anything Goes

Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes





6 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute and how nice of you yo mentioned me. Awesome colouring and as they say saving the best for last tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable... love it... Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable. Love the colors you have chosen. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals corner challenge. Hope to see you again soon and the best of luck to you. Jana DT/CGCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, great designed card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket this time, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the card came together. It's like the sketch was just looking for a cute card to show how great it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx